I got a text from your Dad about your blog. You truly are an exceptional baby to have this blog up so quickly. It obviously comes from your mother's side.
Sean, you have amazed me. Who could have thought that you would turn into such a soppy git in such a short space of time. I have always suspected that there was a heart in there some where. What is it about Dads and their daughters?
Congratulations to you both on such a beautiful daughter and I look forward to meeting her in person tomorrow.
Hope you get a good night's sleep. It could be the last for some time!
Your mam and Dad have chosen a beautiful irish name for you after a mytical Irish warrior queen, (I suppose there was no female version of Fidel of Ché?)I know your Dad will certainly look on you as his little princess.
I know you will grow up strong and independant like your parents, although your dad is probably right, Giro win for T mobile, Greenpeace activist, human rights laywer, editor of the Irish times, European parliment, back to become leader of the Labour party, on to take up residence in the Park before heading to the UN.... and you will have your Mam and Dad's every encouragement, especially your dad's program management abilities.
Hi Noreen, Sean and welcome Rionach, Congratulations to you both on such a beautiful baby. No doubt Rionach you'll grow up to be as clever as your parents. Congratulations Again, Imelda
Welcome Rionach, To the big wild world and also the home of the All Ireland Champions :) You're so lucky, you've many years of celebration to look forward!!! Labour might even get in too!
Noreen and Sean, many, many congratulations, she's a cutie.
Wow Noreen, you were right. You did say that this happy event wouldn't clash with the dinner dance!! What's the secret? ;-)
4 comments:
Hi Rionach
I got a text from your Dad about your blog. You truly are an exceptional baby to have this blog up so quickly. It obviously comes from your mother's side.
Sean, you have amazed me. Who could have thought that you would turn into such a soppy git in such a short space of time. I have always suspected that there was a heart in there some where. What is it about Dads and their daughters?
Congratulations to you both on such a beautiful daughter and I look forward to meeting her in person tomorrow.
Hope you get a good night's sleep. It could be the last for some time!
Jess sends her love too.
Sinead
Well Girl,
Your mam and Dad have chosen a beautiful irish name for you after a mytical Irish warrior queen, (I suppose there was no female version of Fidel of Ché?)I know your Dad will certainly look on you as his little princess.
I know you will grow up strong and independant like your parents, although your dad is probably right, Giro win for T mobile, Greenpeace activist, human rights laywer, editor of the Irish times, European parliment, back to become leader of the Labour party, on to take up residence in the Park before heading to the UN.... and you will have your Mam and Dad's every encouragement, especially your dad's program management abilities.
Look forward to meeting you soon,
Dean
Hi Noreen, Sean and welcome Rionach,
Congratulations to you both on such a beautiful baby. No doubt Rionach you'll grow up to be as clever as your parents.
Congratulations Again,
Imelda
Welcome Rionach,
To the big wild world and also the home of the All Ireland Champions :) You're so lucky, you've many years of celebration to look forward!!! Labour might even get in too!
Noreen and Sean, many, many congratulations, she's a cutie.
Wow Noreen, you were right. You did say that this happy event wouldn't clash with the dinner dance!! What's the secret? ;-)
Congrats again,
John
Post a Comment